“100 Stories From The Archive”
Hornsey Historical Society’s latest publication ‘100 Stories From The Archive’ will be published in early November. Stories have been cherry picked from an archive of over 28,000 catalogues items of local interest.
- Thirteen writers with an in-depth knowledge of the area have contributed stories to this book
- Postcards, photographs, objects, paintings, prints, legal documents, books, and articles – are highlighted
- The stories are told area by area – Hornsey, Crouch End, Muswell Hill, Highgate, Harringay, Stroud Green, Alexandra Palace, and Wood Green, so there is something to fascinate everybody!
The book will be A4 in size, fully illustrated and 150+ pages long. What could be better for a Christmas present?
We anticipate a retail price of £24.99 with a 20% discount for Members.
There will be a limited print run of this book and to secure your copy you can order it in advance.
As a small, non-profit making charity with very limited resources, we are also seeking sponsorship from local businesses and any donations would be very welcome.
When published, the book will be available to purchase:
- Online at: https://hornseyhistorical.org.uk/
- By post
- In person at the Old Schoolhouse, 136 Tottenham Lane, Hornsey, London N8 7E
Further details will be available on this website when the book is published.
Download a flyer about the book. PDF 400kb