If you have an enquiry please see the list below then put the word in BOLD print in front of the @ sign followed by: hornseyhistorical.org.uk
- For general enquiries please use INFO
- For enquiries regarding the many interesting books and pamphlets we have for sale please use SALES
- Should you wish to become a member please use MEMBERSHIP
- To find out more about the work we do with for our local environment use CONSERVATION
- We support people to find out more about their local history and of Hornsey and surrounding areas please use ARCHIVES
Hornsey Historical Society, Old Schoolhouse, 136 Tottenham Lane, Hornsey, London N8 7EL.
The Old Schoolhouse is on the corner of Tottenham Lane and Rokesley Avenue and can be reached by Nos. 41 or W3 bus. We are open between 10.00am and 2.00pm on Thursdays and Fridays and the first and third Saturday each month 10.30am to 2.30pm.
Opening hours are subject to volunteer availability.
Hornsey Historical Society is run entirely by volunteers, so we welcome donations to assist us in keeping the Society going. Such donations (suggested minimum £5) should be made using one of the following options:
By cheque made payable to: The Hornsey Historical Society.
Post to: The Treasurer, The Old Schoolhouse, 136 Tottenham Lane, London, N8 7EL.
By Bank Transfer to: LLoyds Bank, Sort Code: 309986, Bank account number: 67458360
Email confirmation of payment to: TREASURER at hornseyhistorical.org.uk
Thank you for supporting Hornsey Historical Society.