Hornsey Historical Society, Old Schoolhouse, 136 Tottenham Lane, Hornsey, London N8 7EL. We welcome new members. To join, see the membership page.
For general enquiries email the Secretary, Jennifer Bell, MBE, email@example.com.
If you are enquiring about a particular aspect of the Society’s work, please contact the responsible officer direct. (See emails listed below.)
Tel: 020 8348 8429 (Please note: the office is not always staffed but you can leave a message on the answering machine.)
The Old Schoolhouse is on the corner of Tottenham Lane and Rokesley Avenue and can be reached by Nos. 41 or W3 bus. We are usually open between 10.00am and 2.00pm on Thursdays and Fridays and 10.30am to 2.30pm on Saturdays. If you are coming a long way phone first to check that a volunteer is there!
THE SOCIETY’S OFFICERS (2017/18)
- Chair, Keith Fawkes, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary, Jennifer Bell, email@example.com
- Treasurer, Sally Lumb, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Publications, Janet Owen, email@example.com
- IT, Michael Procommenos, hornseyhistoricalIT@gmail.com
- Sales, Albert Pinching, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Conservation, David Frith, email@example.com
- Archives, Unfilled*, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Events/Outings, Rachael Macdonald, email@example.com
- OSH Facilities, Peter Sanders, hornseyhistoricalOSH@gmail.com
*The Archives volunteers will take queries regarding the Archives, so please use the archive email firstname.lastname@example.org